One of my favorite bloggers, Karen from The Art of Doing Stuff, wrote an excellent post the other day about how to ask for gifts without sounding like a greedy jerk – just ask for world peace first!
So, all I want for Christmas is world peace and..
- A 50mm lens for my camera
- Warby Parker Nedwin glasses in green
- To get my ears pierced! (and maybe someday these gold studs from Tiffany)
- Riding boots from Madewell
- An iPhone, in a Kate Spade case (just kidding, this will be my birthday gift to myself)
- An iPad, white, please
- Mineral foundation from Bare Escentuals
- and a leather tote from J Crew to carry it all
What’s on your Christmas list?