As a way to both say thank you to all the wonderful blogfriends I have made this year, as well as connect people and share some awesome holiday-related posts, I decided to start a little holiday link-up! I hope you enjoy this week’s submissions, if you want to participate in next week’s see the instructions below. Happy clicking!
- Christmas Chandelier at Squirrels and Pearls
- Polymer Clay Ornament at Oh Lordy Love
- Holiday Military Mail at Jessica Lynn Writes
- Creating an Ornament Wreath at The Fix-Its
- Gifts That Give Back at Wish Fulfillment Everyday
- Pomegranate White Chocolate Pancakes at The Realistic Nutritionist
Some links I have loved from elsewhere on the internet..
Would you rent a Christmas tree? What a cool idea!
Love this! This mall has set up special hours for children with autism to visit Santa.
A good way to scar your kids for life.
Want to link-up? Comment, tweet, or email your holiday-related blog posts to me! Each week, I will post the newest submissions at the top of the list so that everyone can get a chance at a little link love. You can submit as many different posts as you wish!